Materials Book

I'm back

 tháng 1 15, 2017     Art / Kunst, aus Papier / made of paper, Drawing/Painting / GEMALTES, mixed / DIVERSES, Photographie     No comments   

Wesens-Art.blogspot.com
(Frozen soap bubbles on a pine)

I'm back! 

With more art, paper crafts, paper art, thoughts, photographie 
- more of me and out of my heart, my soul & my head. 
But less kids crafts and tutorials. 


And brand new: with a YouTube Channel 
to show you some of my 3D Paper Art Objects! 
(Ok, so far only two videos, but more is in progress!)


I hope you like my blog and everything that comes! 

Ich bin zurück! 

Mit mehr Kunst, Papier-Kunst, Gedanken, Fotografie 
- mehr von mir und aus meinem Herzen, Seele & Kopf. 
Aber weniger Kinderbasteln und Anleitungen. 


Und ganz neu: mit einem YouTube Kanal, 
um einige meine 3D Papier-Kunst-Objekte zu zeigen! 
(Ok, momentan nur mit zwei Videos, aber mehr ist im Gange!) 


Ich hoffe, euch gefällt mein Blog noch und alles was kommt! 

Wesens-Art.blogspot.com
(Frozen soap bubble on a pine)




Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!
Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!! 
I’m sharing my projects with these fabulous linky parties: look here!
...
  • Share This:  
  •  Facebook
  •  Twitter
  •  Google+
  •  Stumble
  •  Digg
Gửi email bài đăng nàyBlogThis!Chia sẻ lên XChia sẻ lên Facebook
Bài đăng Mới hơn Bài đăng Cũ hơn Trang chủ

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Đang tải...

Popular Posts

  • May 18, 2019, Saturday morning -- Reading Kurt Vonnegut
    At the laundromat He is reading Cat's Cradle , by Kurt Vonnegut. I photographed him earlier this year , in January, sitting in this exac...
  • Quilling Ribbon - A Space Saving Tip
    I hope you all had a recharging time over the holidays to tackle new creative challenges in 2017. I have been taking a break from online act...
  • Happy birthday quilling cards
    As usual, I used paper filigree to create greeting cards for two family members, whose birthdays are in March and April. Both of the cards ...
  • How to Protect and Restore Your Smartphone’s Oleophobic Coating
    nikkimeel/Shutterstock Your smartphone and other touch devices have a layer called an "oleophobic coating." No matter how ca...
  • Why Do Apps Disappear From the App Store and Play Store?
    Fascinadora/Shutterstock Have you ever tried to look for an app and realized it wasn't there? Here are the reasons an app might di...
  • Witch and wizard paper craft
    Many of my readers celebrate Halloween, so I thought I'd post something related. Do you like these cute witch and wizard? They can be m...
  • used look stenciled clothes
    I use HTV (heat transfer vinyl) if I want an evenly design on my clothes, but if I want a used looking design I make this:  What you need:  ...
  • Quilling Letter K - Negative Spaces
    We often overlook the negative space of a letter, which is as important as the positive space. Watch how to easily  outline a letter by  cre...
  • Quilling Lowercase Letters E-book, 26 Patterns and Templates for Quilling the Alphabet
    I've been eager to tell you all about my latest book, Quilling Lowercase Letters , an encore to   Quilling Letters .  I have been amazed...
  • Lion: 3D quilling project with step-by-step instructions
    This image is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License . I'm inviting you to download complete i...

Bài đăng nổi bật

Fujifilm FinePix F Series F660EXR 16.0 MP Digital Camera - Red

Fujifilm FinePix F Series F660EXR 16.0 MP Digital Camera – Red Price : 49.85 Ends on : 1 month View on eBay

Copyright © Materials Book | Powered by Blogger
Design by Hardeep Asrani | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates