Materials Book

March 20, 2016, Sunday afternoon -- Reading Herbert F. York

 tháng 3 21, 2016     No comments   

At Asilomar Beach
She is reading The Advisors: Oppenheimer, Teller, and the Superbomb, by Herbert F. York. She is getting a Master's in Nonproliferation and Terrorism Studies at the Institute for International Studies in Monterrey. Right now she's on Spring Break.

I asked her who her favorite author was and she said that the author she has the most books of is Stephen King. Her dad started reading her Stephen King books for bedtime stories when she was 9-years-old. On reflection, she said, his books probably weren't intended to be bedtime stories for 9-year-olds.

  • Share This:  
  •  Facebook
  •  Twitter
  •  Google+
  •  Stumble
  •  Digg
Gửi email bài đăng nàyBlogThis!Chia sẻ lên XChia sẻ lên Facebook
Bài đăng Mới hơn Bài đăng Cũ hơn Trang chủ

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Đang tải...

Popular Posts

  • May 18, 2019, Saturday morning -- Reading Kurt Vonnegut
    At the laundromat He is reading Cat's Cradle , by Kurt Vonnegut. I photographed him earlier this year , in January, sitting in this exac...
  • Quilling Ribbon - A Space Saving Tip
    I hope you all had a recharging time over the holidays to tackle new creative challenges in 2017. I have been taking a break from online act...
  • Happy birthday quilling cards
    As usual, I used paper filigree to create greeting cards for two family members, whose birthdays are in March and April. Both of the cards ...
  • How to Protect and Restore Your Smartphone’s Oleophobic Coating
    nikkimeel/Shutterstock Your smartphone and other touch devices have a layer called an "oleophobic coating." No matter how ca...
  • Why Do Apps Disappear From the App Store and Play Store?
    Fascinadora/Shutterstock Have you ever tried to look for an app and realized it wasn't there? Here are the reasons an app might di...
  • Witch and wizard paper craft
    Many of my readers celebrate Halloween, so I thought I'd post something related. Do you like these cute witch and wizard? They can be m...
  • used look stenciled clothes
    I use HTV (heat transfer vinyl) if I want an evenly design on my clothes, but if I want a used looking design I make this:  What you need:  ...
  • Quilling Lowercase Letters E-book, 26 Patterns and Templates for Quilling the Alphabet
    I've been eager to tell you all about my latest book, Quilling Lowercase Letters , an encore to   Quilling Letters .  I have been amazed...
  • Quilling Letter K - Negative Spaces
    We often overlook the negative space of a letter, which is as important as the positive space. Watch how to easily  outline a letter by  cre...
  • Lion: 3D quilling project with step-by-step instructions
    This image is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License . I'm inviting you to download complete i...

Bài đăng nổi bật

Fujifilm FinePix F Series F660EXR 16.0 MP Digital Camera - Red

Fujifilm FinePix F Series F660EXR 16.0 MP Digital Camera – Red Price : 49.85 Ends on : 1 month View on eBay

Copyright © Materials Book | Powered by Blogger
Design by Hardeep Asrani | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates