Materials Book

Jack O' Lantern Pumpkin Party Favor Box

 tháng 10 13, 2014     die cut, halloween, party favor box, svg     No comments   


Who has their carving tools ready? It's still a bit early to start digging in for Halloween, but this Jack O' Lantern doesn't need any gutting.


His perky stem comes with spiralling vines for extra fun.


There are three friendly faces to choose from, and when cut from yellow paper, appear to have an inner candlelit glow.


The pumpkin itself offers a decent size for ghoulish treats. It's easily cut from just two sheets of 8.5"x11" in green and orange, attached simply by two orange brads. So fun to assemble with little ones. It's now available in my shop.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/207016965/pumpkin-party-favor-box-digital-files?ref=shop_home_active_2
  • Share This:  
  •  Facebook
  •  Twitter
  •  Google+
  •  Stumble
  •  Digg
Gửi email bài đăng nàyBlogThis!Chia sẻ lên XChia sẻ lên Facebook
Bài đăng Mới hơn Bài đăng Cũ hơn Trang chủ

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Đang tải...

Popular Posts

  • May 18, 2019, Saturday morning -- Reading Kurt Vonnegut
    At the laundromat He is reading Cat's Cradle , by Kurt Vonnegut. I photographed him earlier this year , in January, sitting in this exac...
  • Happy birthday quilling cards
    As usual, I used paper filigree to create greeting cards for two family members, whose birthdays are in March and April. Both of the cards ...
  • Quilling Ribbon - A Space Saving Tip
    I hope you all had a recharging time over the holidays to tackle new creative challenges in 2017. I have been taking a break from online act...
  • How to Protect and Restore Your Smartphone’s Oleophobic Coating
    nikkimeel/Shutterstock Your smartphone and other touch devices have a layer called an "oleophobic coating." No matter how ca...
  • used look stenciled clothes
    I use HTV (heat transfer vinyl) if I want an evenly design on my clothes, but if I want a used looking design I make this:  What you need:  ...
  • Witch and wizard paper craft
    Many of my readers celebrate Halloween, so I thought I'd post something related. Do you like these cute witch and wizard? They can be m...
  • Lion: 3D quilling project with step-by-step instructions
    This image is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License . I'm inviting you to download complete i...
  • Quilling Lowercase Letter j - How to Outline Tutorial for a Monogram
    Quilling Lowercase Letter j - How to Outline The lowercase letter j is similar enough to the letter i, with just a small twist – easy enough...
  • Quilling Lowercase Letters E-book, 26 Patterns and Templates for Quilling the Alphabet
    I've been eager to tell you all about my latest book, Quilling Lowercase Letters , an encore to   Quilling Letters .  I have been amazed...
  • Quilling Letter K - Negative Spaces
    We often overlook the negative space of a letter, which is as important as the positive space. Watch how to easily  outline a letter by  cre...

Bài đăng nổi bật

Fujifilm FinePix F Series F660EXR 16.0 MP Digital Camera - Red

Fujifilm FinePix F Series F660EXR 16.0 MP Digital Camera – Red Price : 49.85 Ends on : 1 month View on eBay

Copyright © Materials Book | Powered by Blogger
Design by Hardeep Asrani | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates